Thursday, July 17, 2008

Random Pictures

Mom, I thought you'd appreciate this picture. These are the goggles you bought her. (Who's goofy kid is this, anyway?) Emma has developed into quite the fish in the pool. She swims everywhere, dives underneath my legs, and has also discovered how to do flips underwater. I am absolutely amazed at how good she is, especially since we didn't even really teach her how to swim! This is her doing a flip, & she demanded that I take her picture to put on the blog. Like I said, goofy kid.
Who knew that my brave, almost fearless little kids would be so scared of a sparkler on the 4th of July!
This is Aunt Tammy's new dog, Pixie. Emma was a bit like Elmira from Tiny Toons, and almost loved this poor little dog to death. Thanks for being a good sport, Tammy. Emma has raved about Pixie ever since we got home! They were watching cartoons together when I took this pic. Amazingly, Pixie seemed more than happy & completely relaxed. What a cute pair!
An exact quote: I want to be like Daddy with the big boy hat!
No comments on the success of the garden, I don't want to jinx it! By the way, Emma pretty much lives in her swimsuit from the time she gets up until I let her get in the pool. Frank would rather stay in his jammies! (The board wired to the fence and the chain link panels in the background are evidence of where the dogs have chewed through almost every section of our fence!)Andy wanted a pic of me working in the garden. This is me basically weed-eating the tomato plants in the hope that they would actually start producing fruit! Good times.


2 comments:

The Hermyzoo! said...

I am so impressed~your garden is awesome. This is one thing I hope to learn and do one day. HOwever I don't even do house plants because I have a way of killing them so we will see when I get to this goal.

Shannon Harris said...

MAN I am so jelous of your garden!!!! I couldn't even attempt to try one!!!! Maybe I could get some pointers..