Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Finally!

I have been trying to load these pics for days now, but Blogger kept giving me error messages. Since I've been having such trouble loading them, I'm not going to do too many. The REALLY good ones are on my friend Ashlie Hilton's blog (follow the link to the right). Be sure to go to her blog & see them. They're GORGEOUS! So, without further ado, here are a few more pics of my beautiful angels!


Fun jumping in the puddles.I love this one because I have a love affair with my kids' little toddler hands. So chubby & cute- I wish they'd stay young forever!OK. I've had a couple of requests for a pic of my pregnant belly. Well here it is at about 25 weeks. Whatever.

I loved that the entire day we were shooting pictures, Frank wouldn't walk anywhere unless he was holding my hand. I adore that he's a Mama's boy.

8 comments:

Kenningtons said...

Kris,
You look amazing! And our kiddies are dolls! REALLY!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute, so sweet, so remember to love them lots before they get away.
Thanks for sharing.
Love to you,
Mom

Dana said...

The pictures are really really great! It was good to see you guys this past weekend, thanks for coming to Brady's blessing.
Dana

Ashlie said...

They are super cute kids. Made my job easy!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Wow~she did the most amazing job on those pics of your adoreable kiddos! Emma looks beautiful and Frankie is so dang handsome!
Take care ~Ton~

Cheryl said...

I love the b&w of your kids. So cute! You look great by the way!!!

Gina Moody said...

These pics are awesome!!! You should get your favorites printed on canvas...they would look so great with that "painted" affect!

Shannon Harris said...

Ahhh Kris! Thanks for finding my blog. I'll add you on! Come visit anytime! Your family is gorgous!! Congrats on #3!