Well, what a trip! We just got back yesterday from the Safford/Thatcher area. We had Thanksgiving at Andrew's parents' house, and visited family all day long. We are so grateful to have people who love our family and want to see us happy. The Lord has truly blessed us!
We weren't really sure if we were going to be able to go to Safford for Thanksgiving, because Frank was SOOO sick on Wednesday. He was throwing up and had other digestive "issues". (All you moms know what I'm talking about!) He cried for hours on Wednesday afternoon, and nothing I tried could soothe him. Not even his Bo-Bo Monkey helped. He was so uncomfortable and miserable! He just laid on my lap squirming and crying, so Andrew got off work early to come home and take Frank to the emergency room. While he was on his way home, I called some friends to come over and give him a blessing, and surprise, surprise, he was better almost immediately. By the time Andrew got home, Frank was playing with Emma like nothing had ever been wrong. Isn't the power of the priesthood amazing?
No comments:
Post a Comment