Friday, March 8, 2013

Catching up!

Wow!  Did I fall off the blogging bandwagon or what?
A few things caused this, but no matter- I'm here & I'm on it!
December was a BUSY month!
 
This little guy turned 2!
 
 
And this little beauty turned 9!
 
 
We really liked our Christmas duds.
 
 
On Christmas we got some REALLY great stuff from people that really love us!
 
 
 And Santa did well too.
(Which isn't always a given at our house.)


 Then there's a BIG blank, because Mommy came down with one of the worst illnesses she's ever had.  Influenza B is NOT fun, exciting, or enjoyable.  She kinda wanted to die.
But oddly enough, life goes on & New Year's came anyways.
 
The kids threw themselves 1 righteous party!
(Mostly because Mommy was still completely useless.)
Why is James chewing on a pacifier & Emma wearing legwarmers as pants?
Who knows- but it made the party all that more fun!

 
And there you have it!  December in a nutshell.
The new year has been busy as well, with lots of excitement & pictures to share!

3 comments:

Mindi said...

The party picture is hilarious! That will be a treasure for years to come! Hope you NEVER have to experience that illness again! So glad your kiddos and husband did not get it either.

Kenningtons said...

I'm so happy you survived the flu b! Yuck!! I laughed so hard when I read the bit about Santa getting it right this year which isn't always a given at your place. So funny and so true!! I LOVE Emma's Christmas dress. All of your kids look so much alike. You really have a very beautiful family (as if you didn't already know!).

Casey said...

I am glad you made it through everything and came out ok for all the wear and tear on you! :)