This has been a good week. I've been working my little tushy off- literally, and it's starting to show!
Case in point:
3 weeks ago on Sunday I put on a skirt before church. To my dismay, it was too tight around the middle & was rolling in the waistband.
Boo.
I was so sad that I took it off & left it at home.
2 days ago I tried on that same skirt before church. To my absolute delight & SHOCK, it fit! And not only fit, but was 2 inches too big around the waist!
SUCCESS!!!!
I'm all the way up to Week 4, Day 3 of the Couch 2 5K program & it's going great!! I am a little scared, though, because apparently Week 5 is brutal. Yikes- pray for me!
Our triathlon is coming up on November 5 & I can't wait!
7 comments:
Chris, you are awesome. You looked great when I saw you on Saturday. Keep up the good work. I am inspired.
Yay ~ I noticed you looked great on Sun. And I loved the skirt, so cute! Way to go!!! ~ Cris
THats awesome kris!!! I did the C25K program to begin running. I don't remember week 5 but I will say that if I could do it, you can for sure! The first 20 min run you may want to call someone to keep you company that can run that and help you along...
SO happy for you!!
Way to go! What a great feeling that must be. You were looking pretty awesome at the park yesterday. Keep it up!
So I hope you put on another skirt before church and didn't just go "as is." Best! I think it is the 3rd instead of the 5th.
That really is amazing! Great job! You will ROCK this whole program and ROCK the triathlon too!
Awesome Kris!! That really is a big deal. I'm excited for your triathlon. Being the track superstar that you are you are totally going to rock that race!
Post a Comment