Saturday, April 7, 2012

February

February was NOT fun. Mostly because Frank looked like this for almost the whole month:

He developed pneumonia & missed something like 12 days of school in February.  Poor baby- he used up a 3 month supply of asthma meds in just over a week!





But we did have a few bright spots, like the Father/Daughter Valentine's dance at Emma's school,





















and our own little Super Bowl party where Frank first dressed up like a "football player" and then ate so much food that I thought he was going to be sick!

And while I was busy taking care of Frank all month- the younger 2 were getting into all kinds of mischief.

And this is all that I can get in this post because Blogger is playing with my pictures & really ticking me off!  I'm going to upgrade to the new system & see if I can finish out February sometime before summer gets here!

5 comments:

Greg said...

I am so happy to see you back in blogger land! I'm sorry Frank was so sick. I must say I am very impressed with that "food baby" he was sporting at your party though.

Kenningtons said...

Wow! to so many things in this post. First, Frank got pneumonia?! Poor kid is right. And poor you. That would be awful. Second, Frank's bloated tummy yet he's still smiling. How did that kid not get sick?! Third, could James be any cuter?! The kid is beyond adorable.

Mindi said...

Glad February is over for you! Love the pictures. Emma looks so sweet at her dance. Frank's belly is hilarious! Love superbowl food:) I'm sure mine looked like that too. what happened to being able to upload videos on Blogger? I can't get them to upload!

Casey said...

WOW! I always think things are busy then I read your posts. Hope April is better since March is already past!

Adrian said...

I just want to "like" this. Clearly I've been spending too much time on facebook!