Actually I have been wondering about you... And oh my goodness! He is getting so big! He looks like a little tiny Andy :)
Ha! So adorable. I would read his articles everyday!
been waiting check every day DAD
Hahaha! So cute! You KNOW I've been checking for updates. Can't wait to know what's been going on with the Merrimans.
Oooo, this one is going to be a intense. Can't wait!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Actually I have been wondering about you...
And oh my goodness! He is getting so big! He looks like a little tiny Andy :)
Ha! So adorable. I would read his articles everyday!
been waiting check every day DAD
Hahaha! So cute! You KNOW I've been checking for updates. Can't wait to know what's been going on with the Merrimans.
Oooo, this one is going to be a intense. Can't wait!
Post a Comment