Yes, another hospital episode. But fortunately, this time it was only an ER visit. And we were in & out in only 90 minutes!
We went in because Jack's ear & head looked like this:
Ears aren't supposed to point at the floor, are they?
It was determined that it was some sort of allergic reaction. We spent the day on Mt. Lemmon, so it could've been anything. I'll post those fun pics later, because swollen ears & heads are more interesting, right?
Andy said that he looked like the dude from the Goonies. What do you think?
I think that it takes talent to look this cute with such lopsided ears!
My Dr. teased us after James' hospital stay that we only come in for extraordinary stuff, & that we always can challenge him. I'm starting to think he wasn't joking!
4 comments:
Kris, your poor little family. I can totally relate, random things happen to my girls all the time too. Luckily we have been good for most of this year. No way, your little guy is soooo much cuter than the Goonie guy ;)
That is so crazy! I'm glad he and James are both ok.
You have had some extraordinary things happening lately. Hope that trend doesn't continue that maybe you are done for a while. Thanks for the comment on my blog and yes I may call you up and take you up on that offer.
Glad he's okay. Quit going to TMC;) You and I both helped TMC this year:)
Post a Comment