It's over, it's done.
And so are we!
But before I tell you about the end, let me take you back to the beginning....
Originally this trip started out as an anniversary trip for Mommy & Daddy.
(October 19- 11 years!!)
But the more we planned it, the more we realized that we wanted the kids to see all of the amazing things we had on our list. And yes, I know...you're thinking- What were they thinking? And let me answer- I don't know!!! But it was wonderful.
DAY 1
Leavin' on a jet plane
Luckily little man James was in a fantastic mood & didn't utter a peep- as long as I kept him stuffed with snacks!
So excited to be on our way!
After 1 stop in Dallas & a VERY long car ride we made it to our first stop. But ssshhhh, it's a secret! The kids don't know what's in store for tomorrow!
Sleep tight, little ones. Tomorrow marks the start of a great adventure!
2 comments:
So fun! I can't to read about the rest of your trip. And happy anniversary!
OK, I just read the journey log. What an awesome family trip! You are the bravest woman I know, but the memories will last a lifetime. It makes me want to go to all the church history sites!
Post a Comment