Saturday, August 13, 2011

POW, POW!

Have you ever felt like life was getting the best of you?

Like you kept getting hit in the face over & over, no matter how many times you tried to get up & keep going?

Yeah, it's kinda been like that at our house lately.

And poor Jack, he really did get socked in the eye. Twice. One upper lid & one lower lid.

KA-POW!

Here's hoping for a smooth week ahead.

We ALL could use a break.

5 comments:

Gina Moody said...

Poor Jack! Hope your week gets better...happy birthday tomorrow :)

Casey said...

Hope he gets it and it doesn't keep beating him down. BTW Caelin loved having James today.

Wendy said...

So does that mean he got the black eye from talking quietly in his bunk bed?

Shannon Harris said...

Lovel shade of green!!! Poor guy! AND yes, I've felt that way many times!
PS- I love you!

Kenningtons said...

YES!! I have totally felt like that before! Your poor little Jack.