Monday, July 25, 2011

This Is A Little House

This is a story about a little house.

Not a house for people, but a house for man's 2nd best friends.

People don't fit in this house.


But people can paint this house.


Little people do a GOOD job of painting this little house.

See? People don't fit in this house.



But people can put a roof on this house.

And people can make this house pretty.No, people don't fit in this house, but cute little chickens do. This is a great little house.

10 comments:

Adrian said...

oh my heavens...you have chickens!!!

Mom said...

So cute!! Good job Andy and Emma and Frank and James (and Kris!)
Your chickens should be VERY happy in their new home!

Wendy said...

Wow! Fancy! All they need now is an AC unit.

Ashlie said...

Please tell me that was a kit or did you seriously cut out perfect little chicken shapes? It looks great!

Kris said...

Feel free to be amazed, because Andy designed & built the whole thing himself. And yes- he did cut out those perfect little chicken shapes, too!

Casey said...

Love it! Jealous too! I have wanted chickens but Jeff keeps saying no!

Hilary said...

I am very impressed. You guys could have a luxury chicken coop business. It looks awesome!

Mindi said...

Wow, that turned out great! Your husband is very talented and the kids did great painting! Can't say I'm jealous of the chickens though. Had them as a child and HATED them. Hope you get lots of eggs!

Kenningtons said...

Can you guys build me a house?! That is so great!!! It's probably a good thing people don't fit in there because I would certainly be moving in.

Shannon Harris said...

Holy cow! I could make myself fit into that little house if I had to! Love it!!!!
and love you!