School started this last Monday- Holy cow! (We are on a modified year-round schedule.)
I have 2 at the Elementary School this year!
We were lucky enough to get both teachers that we requested & also AM Kinder for Frank. It's going to be a great year!
As we walked Frank back to the car after his first day of kindergarten, I was reminded of this scene:
Wasn't that just yesterday? Or maybe last week? Man, they're growing up fast.
So as we start this new year I'm going to try to enjoy every moment. Because it appears that my kiddos are not going to cooperate & stay small forever.
Good thing they're not totally ready to be big kids ALL the time.
Apparently kindergarten is exhausting!
5 comments:
They do grow fast this is my last year before middle school begins (holy crap)! Hope it is a great year. Enjoy the mornings! :)
Good to see that he is taking it all in stride. Glad to know that they are happy.
What cute pictures! Frank in kindergarten...crazy! Hope they both have a great year!
I was exhausted just thinking about getting 2 kids ready for school. I can't believe you have 2 kids in school!!!
Yay!! 2 in school!!!!! Life changing.. kinda sorta. They sure are growing fast!!!
Post a Comment