I can hear the boys in their room right now. Jack is talking in his always-loud 2 year-old voice.
Daddy calls in from the living room: Boys, be quiet. It's time for bed.
Jack responds: I'm not talkin' to you!
So Frank has caught on that he needs to be quiet so that he doesn't get in trouble.
We can now hear quiet whispering in between the bunk beds & Jack saying: Frank! Talk louder! I can't hear you!
8 comments:
Hahahahaha!!! So funny!
That's great! I always know Ella is up to something if I yell upstairs, "What are you doing?" and she yells back, "Not doin' anything mom!" Yep, I better get up there quick.
That made laugh! Kids are so fnny!
Sadly they figure out the "sneaky" thing way too quickly. Better to have them a little loud and be able to know what's going on...I remember wondering just how my mother, at the other end of the house, knew that we were in the candy dish...mom's just know!
Too funny!
It's such a love/hate thing to have kids in the same room. On the one hand, you want the little boogers to sleep, but on the other hand, you want them to be the best of buddies and have those hilarious sibling moments. Sigh. If only those Merrimans weren't so cute. It would be way easier to discipline, I'm sure!
Love little kids and the funny things they say!
That is so cute. I bet you guys were laughing so hard (quietly) when Jack said, "I'm not talkin to you". Ha.
Post a Comment