Do you know how to make your kitchen smell REALLY good?
Simple.
Just knock a full bottle of pure vanilla off the countertop with a perfect spin so that it lands right on the cap, shatters it, and then bounces right side up. It's tricky, I know.
The vanilla will run across your floor & seep underneath the trim on the bottom of the cabinets, leaving you with a sweet baking smell that's hard to replicate.
Try it & see how easy it can be!
4 comments:
I cannot stand those vanilla smelling candles... funny thing, since I do love baking. I'm just bummed that you don't have the vanilla to bake with now! :)
I saw you at Fry's yesterday, but didn't get a chance to say "hi". I hope all is well with you!
Wow that is an expensive break! I'm sure that it smells super yummy and refreshing.
I will take your word on it! :)
I tried to leave a comment but it never would let me....
I had the same experience the other day but with pesto. Next time I'm trying your trick and going with vanilla.
Post a Comment