I have a friend that has a family tradition of starting off the silliest day of the year with ice cream sundaes. I thought it was a fun way to make the day special for the kids, so here's what we're having for breakfast today.
.
Thanks for the idea Brittny! My kids are in heaven right now. Yum!
5 comments:
Yum! Why not?!
Sure thing, Kris!
I do, however, refuse to take credit for all behaviors associated with the inevitable mid-morning blood sugar crash. I hope it went well...
Yum is right! Any excuse for junk food and I am totally in!
Thanks for the reminder about the sale. I feel like such an airhead at times. The best is giving them their own tub of ice cream for breakfast on their birthday and see if they will share with siblings.....
SWEEEEETTTT! What a great idea! Love, Tamara
Post a Comment