Friday, August 13, 2010

Got a Couple Hours?

I LOVE this time of year.
.
The kids helping, the yummy food we put up, and the feeling that I'm doing something good for my family.
It doesn't get any better than this. (Except maybe when it's time to do green chiles or apple butter. YUM!!!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you guys! It is so great to see you following the tradition and doing homemaking things!
I hope you enjoy the "\fruits" of your work.

Jocelyn Christensen said...

we totally tried to do this today, but it wasn't in the cards I guess!

Looks awesome though!

Andi said...

Looks so good! Bottled peaches reminds me of my childhood.

Dana said...

Thanks to Joy I did 12 pints of peach jam and 22 pints of sliced peaches. I love it!

Cara said...

Girl I'm totally with you. It feels good to know you're providing something so healthy and yummy for your little mites. And many congrats on the new baby. :)