Monday, October 5, 2009

Big Boy? Not Yet, Please!

Sometimes I feel that Jack is growing right before my eyes. In the last month he's gone from a tiny little baby (sort of) to a 19 pound little man. To put the weight thing in perspective, Emma weighed 19 pounds sometime around the 2 year mark. Frank too. It's a little strange for me to have a kid wearing age-appropriate clothing!
.
He's standing on his own.
Walking like a pro....with help, thank goodness. I'm not ready for full-fledged toddlerhood yet.
.
Eating big people food. Actually, he eats anything & everything. If he sees anybody in the house with food, he follows them around shrieking hysterically until they share. This little guy knows how to get what he wants.The first french fry. What a milestone.Basically, Jack is getting into mischief all the time.And then he falls asleep in the middle of the floor like this...
and I thank Heavenly Father that he's my little baby for just a little longer.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

Ah, what a cutie. He's right on track. I really think he and Aliya are a match made in heaven. I'm going to call you to set up a play date for our kids.

Shannon Harris said...

Ahh Kris! Thanks for posting this! These babies do grow up too darn fast!

Unknown said...

Oh my little Jack! What a doll-baby! It is great to see him growing and doing.
Love you guys

Kenningtons said...

He's so sweet! I really can't believe how fast he grew up. It doesn't seem like a year since you posted newborn pics.... I can't even imagine what it would be like to have a child konk out in the middle of the floor. Sleeping is a battle of wills over in our neck of the woods....!

Amy Allred said...

HE CANNOT BE STARTING TO WALK YET!!! I cannot believe that Jack is growing up so fast! He is such a cute kid! We love you Jack! (and the rest of you guys too!)