I was tagged by a friend recently (sorry I haven't gotten around to doing it yet, K) and it really stunned me.
.
One section is: 8 things I did yesterday
.
Let's see...
.
1. fed the baby
2. took a nap
3. fed the baby
4. got the kids to take a nap
5. fed the baby
and on and on....
.
I'm starting to feel like a dairy cow! I did spend the whole day on Monday cleaning (like REALLY cleaning) my house. I even shampooed the carpets! But so far, that's the only thing I've accomplished all week. I have to have a day that I do a whole lot, or at least something interesting, before I post that tag. Maybe tomorrow I'll actually leave the house.......
3 comments:
Hang in there Kris! I am convinced with every kid it takes longer to bounce back, have as much patience and get into a routine.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad crappy days had by others can sometimes inspire someone else. I think that's part of the reason we have them.
You're awesome!
I have forgotten already how much they eat early on. Mine is now about 4 hours during the day. I don't feel quite so much like the dairy cow.
Oh don't remind me about the dairy process. I'm already dreading it!
Post a Comment