Wow, has it really been almost a week since I posted? I really haven't been doing anything lately, so I don't know why I've neglected the blog. Andrew has literally been waiting on me hand & foot, and the Relief Society has been bringing in meals, so I haven't had to do anything but sleep & feed the baby. What a wonderful little vacation it was!
But now we're back to reality. Andrew went back to work this morning, and oddly enough, today is the day that I manage to blog? Weird. My oldest 2 rugrats are currently over at the table whispering & giggling instead of eating lunch, and the little one has been conked out since 7:45 this morning. Why doesn't he sleep this long at night?
It's been a little rough the past couple of days. My 2 little "angels" have been overcome by moods ranging from obstinate to outright nasty, and it's taken all that Andrew & I have to not completely lose our minds. Maybe this has something to do with the new baby being around, but I really think it's more of a product of having Daddy home for so long, coupled with Emma needing to be back in school. Only 1 more week until she starts again, thank goodness! Today it's been a lot better, and I think it's because the kids are more used to it just being them & me around the house. Hopefully things get back to normal soon.
I'll just share a few photos that we've taken this past week. Man, time flies!
Can you say content?
Oh, I'm married to such a good man! This is the scene I found when I came into the bedroom last night. Priceless!
Jack's 1st bath. Notice my other 2 kids almost in tears because the baby was fussing. Emma actually yelled at me to "Stop bothering my brother!"
Every night we have to lay the baby down & let Emma & Frank cuddle him for awhile before bed. Emma says that she can't sleep unless she can love her brother. What a trio!
6 comments:
What a crew! It will get easier...love the pic of dad and baby!
He is beautiful and I think you have nothing to worry about. Your house was clean and the kids were good as gold when we came to visit. Thanks for letting us meet our new nephew!
Holy cow, I can't believe the week you have had. From the instant delivery to taking Jack to see his doc for him throwing up blood. That would have freaked me out completely, so so scary. I was so excited to check and find out that Jack was already here. I had the 6th rolling around in my head so I knew to check and sure enough I was surprised to see he came early. I am glad to hear that you and Jack are doing good. Sorry to hear Emma and Frank are experiencing some ups and downs. I hope this transitions switches smoothly and quickly. I love the PICS!
Congratulations! What a cutie! Hang in there.
What a bunch...Mom (Gram) couldn't stop talking about how cute and how GOOD Jack is. True. Emma and Frank will "adjust" to him soon enough and life will get back to what ever "normal" is. I hope!
What a sweet family! I love the pic of Jack looking at his sleeping Daddy! TOO PRECIOUS!
Post a Comment