Friday, October 10, 2008

Mommy, Help!

"Please, Mommy, help!" came the cry from the backseat.

"Please! Please! It hurts!"

"I pull, it hurts! I try pull, it hurts!"


Oh, Frank. The messes you get yourself into. It took over 5 minutes of soap, water, and a lot of twisting & pulling to get this thing off once we got home. I thought it was hilarious that while we were in the car, he was screaming & almost hysterical. But once we got home, and Daddy mentioned taking pictures for the blog, Frank immediately perked up and posed for me.
.
The ridiculous thing is, this is the 2nd time that day he'd gotten this ball stuck on his hand. Even more funny, he got his finger stuck in ANOTHER toy later on that night. Kids!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a mess he is...just pray that he doesn't start the "bean up the nose thing"!
See you tomorrow!

Amy Allred said...

Welcome to having little boys! It gets better as they get older. Where do they come up with these things?

Mindi said...

Someday he'll learn. I love the picture of him. Jack is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person. And yes, you may add me to your list.