Hey there, all!

I've tried more than once to send out e-vites for this web page, but you have to type in each individual e-mail address, and that would probably take about half a year. This is way easier, and I'll probably reach more of you anyway.
I have a family history of breast cancer, and know quite a few people that have struggled with the disease, as well as other cancers. So, when I got the link to this page, I immediately made it part of my daily computer routine. Please visit & click. It's free, easy, and really can make a difference for women that can't afford to pay for mammograms. If you buy from their store, you help even more!
This month we're trying to reach a goal of 10 million clicks to give an extra 100 mammograms. Help us reach that goal, and tell your friends!
1 comment:
Great idea!! Once I manage to get a daily routine I will add "clicking" to it. Until then, I will click as often as I can
Post a Comment