I love my son. He is not only the cutest little man EVER, but he's so angelic that sometimes I just want to eat him up.
I know that there's a big debate out there as to whether our personalities are based on nature or nurture, and Frank definitely falls on the nature side. He came to me perfect, and he's stayed that way even though he's had Mom's bad example in front of him for 2 years.
Frank was born with an OBSESSION with cars, trucks, and anything else that moves, rolls, or flies. It makes it really easy to occupy him- all I have to do is keep at least 1 Matchbox car in my purse, and the kid can make it through anything. Clothes shopping, doctor's appointments, or church, this kid is happy as a clam if he's got a car in his hand. This is what he usually looks like if we're at home:
Even at his birthday party, he was more interested in the cars than Chuck E Cheese!
Gotta love the boys!
2 comments:
I understand. Keith likes cars and things, but not as much as Cayden, Carolyn's little boy does. It does seem that we go in phases of what is the current complete occupier. It's so nice when it is something so portable!
Kids who entertain themselves so well are the BEST! What an adorable little guy.
Post a Comment