Yesterday afternoon Robyn and cousin Hailey came out to visit. They were so nice, and brought Emma birthday presents and Christmas presents for both the kids. We're planning Emma's very first sleepover with them for sometime during their winter break from school. Emma is so excited, and can't wait to have them all to herself for a whole night and day. We've missed them since they moved to the northwest side of town, but feel very special that they made the effort to drive all the way out here to visit. We love you, guys!
1 comment:
Hi Kris,
Wow, I finally have a few minutes while Addysen is sleeping and thought I would check in and see how you guys are doing. Happy belated birthday Emma. What an adorable little princess she made. :):) Both her and Frank are getting so big. I am excited to continue to check our blog and keep up with your family. Oh, and please tell Andy Happy Belated B-day to him as well. I promise, I did remember but forgot to call by the time I got home. Sorry. :):)
Glad to see Robyn and Haylee came out to visit. They both look as pretty as ever. So did Robyn move over by her mom's. I hope they are doing well. I do think of them often.
We want to wish you a very Merry Christmas. We love you guys.
Dave, Tam and Addysen
Post a Comment