Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's a Halloween Miracle!

 
It's pretty bad when getting 2 decent pictures out of your kids is considered a miracle, but I've got 4 extremely feisty kiddos, so around here we just roll with it.
 
But maybe the real miracle is my camera mysteriously showing up on my doorstep just hours before trick-or-treating after being somewhere between here & Minnesota with UPS for almost a week.  Hallelujah!
 
I haven't been without a camera, thanks to my awesome mom-in-law, but I have been without MY camera.  So even though I could take tons of pics, I couldn't do anything with them!  But now I can plug that thing in & sift through the 300+ pics I've taken in the past few weeks.
 
Lucky you!  And lucky me!  Because I surely didn't have the receipt for that camera, yet Panasonic sent me a new one when I called them 2 days before the warranty expired & begged for them to fix it.  Huzzah!  Oh- and they did the same thing for my microwave that had gone ka-put too.  I'm thinkin' I'll buy Panasonic again!
 
 
So now that I've actually got access to all of those awesome pics, get ready for some postin'.  We've been REALLY busy around the Merriman house. 
 
 
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Mindi said...

Wow, that is cool. Go Panasonic. Cute pictures Kris! I love the wolfman.

Hilary said...

I'll have to keep Panasonic in mind! That is awesome! Your kiddos are so adorable. I couldn't believe how grown up Emma looked at Trunk or Treat. Sheesh! Why do kids grow up so fast?

Casey said...

Such great costumes they had! I was happy I wasn't the only Cienega one to crash Corona's party! :)