Monday, November 7, 2011

It's Dollar Time Again!

Since it's FINALLY feeling a little like fall around here my friends & I are teaming up once again to host our $1 sale!! 
This time we'll be featuring girls clothes ranging from newborn to 7/8 as well as boy's clothing from newborn to 5-6T. Last time we had toys and baby items also. Not sure what we'll have this time around, but it's worth coming over and taking look.  There will also be some women's clothes & shoes. 
Come on down- everything is only a buck!

Julie Kartchner's house
Wednesday, Nov 9
9 am
(no early birds, please)

2 comments:

Andi said...

How lame am I??? Didn't even say hi today. I felt a little sequestered... and by the time I thought about it, our departure was waaaaaaay over due. :)

Have fun at your sale!

Anonymous said...

That was a great sale. I can't wait to see Taylor in that cute purple snow outfit :)