At least he's asking appropriate questions instead of just waltzing around naked. Sumo wrestling may not be in his future but maybe just regular wrestling. He will get lots of practice with the brothers and probably Miss E can hold her own.
HA!!! That's hilarious!!! I don't think Frank (or any of your children for that matter) would ever be big enough to be a Sumo. So funny the things kids think up.
6 comments:
I take it he didn't want to be the wrestler?
Hahahahaha! I was a little nervous just reading that!
At least he's asking appropriate questions instead of just waltzing around naked. Sumo wrestling may not be in his future but maybe just regular wrestling. He will get lots of practice with the brothers and probably Miss E can hold her own.
That is why parents/moms are gifted with the "power of discernment"...thank goodness!
Gotta love the little guy:)
HA!!! That's hilarious!!! I don't think Frank (or any of your children for that matter) would ever be big enough to be a Sumo. So funny the things kids think up.
That is tooooo funny!! Sweet little Frankie!!
Post a Comment