This nasty critter was crawling around in my bedroom the other day. Apparently it's a kissing bug- and I suspect he's the culprit that did this:to my baby a couple of weeks ago.
But never fear, Mommy-brave smushed him into oblivion as revenge for trying to eat my baby.
It makes me sick to my stomach to think of him crawling all over Jack, biting him again & again.
Ooooh, I want to smush him again, nasty creature!
4 comments:
SMASH him once for me too!
Those are nasty we have had a few around here but never got the bites like Jack. Poor baby!
That is a nasty lookin' bug. I don't envy you but at the same time buying a house that was unoccupied for 3 years has proven to be a battle with the bugs for the house. Thankfully we seem to be winning. And these days Dallin is even willing to help and he is right up there squishing the nasties with the best of 'em!
Yuck and double yuck!!
Post a Comment